Dr. Anil Bouri Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 2nd, 2008

I came to see Dr. Bouri after I had brain surgery with another doctor at a different hospital. The surgeon who performed my surgery was full of himself and would not always tell me the complete story. After my first visit with Dr. Bouri, he told me the surgery I had was unnessesary, there were other treatments available. He was very straight forward. He can be very stubborn, but always has my best interest in mind. He can be hard to get along with at first, but once you develop a relationship with him, he is a very kind doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.