Internists

18955 N Memorial Dr
Ste 200
Humble, TX 77338
281-446-0148
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Rich L. on Jun 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dara's for over 10 years. He is the most comprehensive and attentive Dr I have ever had. He listens and is very attentive asking questions and working carefully to chart the right path for you and better health. I highly recommend him

|  Go elsewhere  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2014

Go elsewhere! Always 1 hr or more late! Still has not given results for blood work! Qwest had to call him to get correct blood test as he was not clear!! I have nodules on lungs and I had to ask for referral to pulmonary dr. I sent request via portal for referral to dr ds khan Gastro dr and they deactivated my portal! I made appt for may 1 then office mgr calls said they had to change it for 1 month later!! I still need blood work results! She said dark haired girl overbooked me!! Told her to call another patient tell them they overbooked! So is it normal to wait one month for blood work!! I have diagnosed sjogrens which is what we were testing for as Dr dara did not believe me!! I even offered my 1st visit my med records I brought for files which showed it and he did not want copies!!wow!! He misread dr argawals my cardio dr report! He is egotistical with big sign of himself in office! Six feet tall sign! Was outside his office! You wait 1 hour to see him. Find someone else! Filed grievance with Cigna health spring re waiting one month to see him to get lab results and need referral to dr khan!!!

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

I am 70 year old and been to alot of doctors. Dr Dara is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring, spends time with you and makes sure he has all the tests done that you need. They will get you in the same day you call if you are sick. The staff is great.

|  show details
May 20th, 2011

I was a patient of doctor Dara for about a month. Got really tired of the staff at the office. Had to call the "nursing station" twice. Never got phone calls back until I complained. Told the nurse who saw me and the doctor because of my insurance I need my meds called in for 3 Months at a time. What do they do... you guessed it, they did month to month!!! MD was almost an hour late to my appointment. Had to wait almost 30 minutes for them to decide if they wanted to do my blood draw or not. Would NEVER recommend this office!!!

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Dara as a primary care physician. He is very caring and has a very good rapport with patients. His office staff is nice but there are breakdowns in this area.

|  I like this doctor  |  show details
by Sheila on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Dara seems to be an excellent diagnostition.