Patient show details Patient
by Rich L. on Jun 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dara's for over 10 years. He is the most comprehensive and attentive Dr I have ever had. He listens and is very attentive asking questions and working carefully to chart the right path for you and better health. I highly recommend him

Jul 19th, 2011

I am 70 year old and been to alot of doctors. Dr Dara is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring, spends time with you and makes sure he has all the tests done that you need. They will get you in the same day you call if you are sick. The staff is great.

May 20th, 2011

I was a patient of doctor Dara for about a month. Got really tired of the staff at the office. Had to call the "nursing station" twice. Never got phone calls back until I complained. Told the nurse who saw me and the doctor because of my insurance I need my meds called in for 3 Months at a time. What do they do... you guessed it, they did month to month!!! MD was almost an hour late to my appointment. Had to wait almost 30 minutes for them to decide if they wanted to do my blood draw or not. Would NEVER recommend this office!!!

Patient show details Patient
Jan 18th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Dara as a primary care physician. He is very caring and has a very good rapport with patients. His office staff is nice but there are breakdowns in this area.

I like this doctor show details I like this doctor
by Sheila on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Dara seems to be an excellent diagnostition.