Dr. Anil Daya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
I'm pretty done with him. You hardly ever gets to see HIM . You are handed off to his nurse.?! and he has an Indian lady that works sometimes (most ) at receiption and if SHE does not like you much, she not only get the nose in the air attitude but also have to put up with her when trying to make an appointment and her telling you well if it is for one thing, we can see you end of the week but if it is for the thing that you actually want we can only see you in a few weeks . Until I threatened to find another doctor as I am DONE being 'loyal' to a doc and his staff that is NOT 'loyal' to me, THEN suddenly she could 'fit me in a 2 weeks later ?? OR I could have an appointment a few days later with the NURSE again?? I'm done. Busy searching for BOARD CERTIFIED Doctor to become our family's doctor. Have been loyal for 15 years too long obviously!

August 19th, 2014
DR DAYA
IF you want a Doctor who doesn't listen to you, and requires un needed tests based on him not listening to you physical problems . This is the Dr for you . He over bills his patients and has you needlessly spend money on tests that he thinks up on the fly.

November 5th, 2013
Chief Engineer
I have been seeing Dr. Daya for a number of years now. He has a keen understanding of the human body and employs next generation, forward thinking medicine to create overall body-wellness.

July 19th, 2013
Caused me to be uninsurable for 6 mo.
Dr. Daya relys on a Nurse practicioner so you rarley get the Dr. these days. I was incorrectly diagnosed with diverticulitus causing me to be uninsurable for a period of six months. They also will call you before your appt and ask you if you could come in an hour early and then let you sit there til your origional appt time. On the other hand if you miss an appt they will bill you 100 dollars as if only their time is valuable. This was a great practice in the past, but I will no longer go back.

October 14th, 2012
Good listener. Gives you ample time to explain the reason for your visit.Finds the answer to your medical problem. The most kind and caring doctor I have ever seen in my 82 years.

September 17th, 2011
Dr. Daya and his entire staff are some of the most caring and knowledgable and caring people i have ever met. Dr. Daya has excellent follow-up professionalism and is one of those physicians that are becoming more rare by the year.