A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Deshpande is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Deshpande, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Deshpande has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deshpande accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil S. Deshpande practice?
Dr. Anil Deshpande practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.