A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Deshpande is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Deshpande, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Deshpande has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil S Deshpande MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anil S. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Anil Deshpande has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anil Deshpande practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Cardiothoracic Surgeons.