Dr. Anil Dhuna MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Dhuna jas treated both of my parents. I cannot say an unkind word about the treatment received. He has been very thorough in their treatment. All questions have been answered and time allowed for the exam and care. He is a very compentent and caring doctor.

February 15th, 2015
would recommend
I have been seeing Dr. Dhuna for several years. Upon entering the office, his staff has been helpful and courteous. The Doctor has taken the time to answer all my questions and to be sure I understood the answer. His treatment has been very helpful and has helped control my disease. I would highly recommend Dr. Dhuna.

February 7th, 2015
great physician
Dr. Dhuna was the neurologists on call when I was hospitalized. He was very polite and answered all my questions. At the follow up appointment in his office the staff was helpful and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Dhuna.

January 23rd, 2015
Dr Dhuna spent very little time with me and referred me to a colleague, but not before ordering $2000 worth of blood work and charging me $200+ for 10 minutes time with no help. Upon visit to Dr. Neekhra his colleague, he again had no exact answers, but did more testing and did not even know I had blood work done. I had to ask for blood work results, got an it's okay, nothing more and then sent on to PTA for balance therapy. After $3000 worth of costs, called to get explanation of care, blood work and why it cost so much. Got no where with staff, said I had to make another appointment for explanation of blood work no one seemed to know what the other was treating and no answers. PTA gave more care and had more answers with no expensive, excessive testing. Doctors hard to understand, seemed aloof and non caring just wanted to make money off of me I feel. I will never go back, please seek help elsewhere with professionals this was by no means a professional office.

August 9th, 2014
Meh
Just another know it all with a God complex.

May 7th, 2014
Did not do anything for me
Did not give me any kind of analysis or details of what is wrong with me, other than saying I need a prescription because I have epilepsy. Didn't give me any reasons as to why this is the case. I end up visiting every once in a while and every time, he doesn't really say anything, does his tests, and leaves the room, all within 5 minutes. His staff is terrible at best. Most of the time, they do not answer my calls and each of their office's do not have voicemail, so you can't leave a message. The only reason I stick with him is because I need to keep getting prescriptions for my epilepsy.

February 29th, 2012
No communication skills with patient
I waited 30 days for an appointment. The doctor was late traveling from Burlington to Macomb, hence, late to see me. He spoke to me very little, performed his tests, and started to leave the room, saying he would send his results to my family practice doctor. I tried to ask what his tests found, and again, he said he would send his results to my family practice doctor. 20 minutes, $1300 charge, and I get no communication from this guy. Patients deserve more.

June 7th, 2017