A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Fatterpaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fatterpaker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Fatterpaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatterpaker graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Fatterpaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Fatterpaker MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Fatterpaker practice?
- Dr. Anil Fatterpaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anil Fatterpaker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Catonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Windsor Mill, MD.
See Catonsville Internists and Catonsville Cardiologists.