Dr. Anil Garg MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Washington, NJ

2.5

April 23rd, 2015
Worse Dr.
One of the worst physicians I have ever encountered. Not only did he accuse me of making up stories about my symptoms , He told me to find another Dr to listen to my made up - all in my head stories and that he didn't want to listen anymore. Plus he prescribed things that made matters worse. and when I stopped taking he got upset. I hope he will change his ways but I doubt it Karma will take care of all :) !!

February 16th, 2015
Rude, unprofessional, racist, worst doctor ever
OMG, I have never seen a doctor like him before or should I even call him a doctor. Inappropriate language, attitude were provided by him to me when I was just there for the first time for a physical. Worst decision by me that I chose to see him. My appt was at 3 pm and they took me in at 4 pm. The patient came after me was taken before me. I didn't say anything to that. Then, finally doctor came in and he asked me why i was there for at least 5 times like I shouldn't be there. Then he asked me where am I from and I answered that is when he turned himself into a nonsense. He goes, "they are destroying middle east and they will destroy yours (my country)soon too. I might visit there before it gets ruined. " And i said lets stop here and just do your job. I need to get a physical. He then said no i will not take you. I'm like what? R u kidding me? I said ok give my ppwks back that i filled out and he completely refused to give them back to me that has my signatures and information on. I took them back very difficultly. He even tried to make copies of them before he hardly gave them to me. My understanding was he wanted to bill me later but yet refused to see me. He refused me because he discriminates. I was shock. I have never had similar experience before. My advise to you is don't waste your time and money. There are much better doctors and i wouldn't call him a doctor anyway.

March 25th, 2013
Very Rude and unproffessional
Totally rude and unproffessional. I saw Dr. Garg for a few months. There was an error with insurance paperwork and I had a $60 balance. Before I could explain that I dont actually owe the money, he went off on a screaming tyrade. And refused to do anything/ write scripts until bill was paid. Its one thing to owe money and ask once. Which didnt happen. And its a whole different thing when a doctor loses his temper over $65. Find another dr. Would definitely not go there again.

November 4th, 2012
Excellant Doctor spends time with you and explains every thing to you.

January 20th, 2011
Worst ever
Im new to having type2 diabetes and the doctor I was seeing is a specialist. The Specialist I was seeing told me to call my new doctor that I was appointed and ask for a referal. That was the worst mistake EVER!!! Dr. Garg told me that he was a diabetes doctor and he can handle it on his own, only after insulting me and aggresively pounding his hand on the table (bed). I felt like I was getting treated as a junkie, as I apologized to him for not knowing any better. All I want is to get better, and to stop having to take these shots twice a day.