A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata. He has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil George practice?
- Dr. Anil George has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil George practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.