Dr. Anil Goel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 3rd, 2016
Wife
Highly recommend Dr Goel. My husband is a congenital heart adult. His surgeries were in 1965 and 1969 so the medical records are no longer available. Dr Goel had to figure out the best plan for an altered heart with no records. We are so happy that we found him and he was able to help my husband with his irregular and scary heartbeat. He has earned our trust and respect. . We weren't sure of his bedside manner at first but, we learned he is honest and will give you the facts. It was why we feel we made the best decision to have a cardiac ablation. We were informed and didn't feel pressured to do anything.

November 23rd, 2015
Dr. Goel spent time explaining my condition and what my options were as if I were the only patient that day. I had an unusual complication and Dr. Goel drew pictures and listened to my questions with patience.

September 19th, 2014
Grateful patient!
Having an unusual health complication that other physicians could not diagnose Dr.. Goel not only got the diagnosis but the cause and symptoms under control. He truly took me out of the preferably "one foot in the grave". I'm more grateful then I could ever write.

August 21st, 2013
Saved my life!
I experienced SVT's for more then 20 years...I heard from all the cardiologist- "don't worry it's not life threatening". It was effected my quality of life though. Dr Goel was different- he understood my concerns and did a simple (for me not him) abaltion. He has an amzing staff that really cares!!!!

May 27th, 2013
Patient
I have been treated by Dr. Goel for 3 years due to Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyapathy. Because of this condition, he performed the ICD implant. His expertise is phenomenal. When diagnosed, he sat with me and fully explained every aspect of the condition to include both drawings and knowledge. He always takes the time to answer any questions I may have during my appointment or by telephone if I miss a question I wanted him to address. I have known him for 10 years plus as he also treated my husband (implant of pacemaker and monitor of Coumadin prescription) due to a stroke which casued aphasia. Not many doctors take the time to "explain" the "unknowns" to a patient; Dr. Goel will... I would not hesitate for a moment to highly recommend him.

September 10th, 2012
After being treat by a different cardiologist for 9 years, changed to Dr. Goel. I am now feeling better than I've felt in 9 years. He is treating me for arrhythmia and has also adjusted my medications.

August 1st, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr. Goel to any of my friends. He gave me information that was easy to understand as well as making me feel at ease with my medical condition. His bedside manner was caring and considerate as well as taking time to listen to all my concerns. Dr. Goel and his team made feel at ease before and after the procedure. His office staff were very kind and professional, as well.

March 12th, 2012
Competent, Caring and Thorough Cardiologist
Dr. Anil Goel is a very competent cardiologist who spends time to understand your medical condition in detail and suggests appropriate treatment plan. He looks at all aspects of your medical needs, from quality of life to longevity of life.

March 3rd, 2012
Deserves to be atop doctor in Detroit
Dr. Goel is A top cardiologist in Detroit area. He is well experienced and knowledgeable in his field. He explained to me my complications and course of treatment. I am glad his recommendations are working fie and i am heart healthy...

February 27th, 2012
Dr. Goel is one of the best doctors around. His mannerism is excellent. He takes his time to explain detail. Because of his experience I am here today.

February 13th, 2012
corporate ceo pt
greatest experience since the cleveland clinic i highly recommend dr goel

January 26th, 2012
Efficient doctor
This doctor was efficient in explaining the diagnosis and procedure to follow. My initial appointment, procedure, and follow-up was all done within 2 months! Would definitely recommend.