Dr. Anil Goel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anil Goel?

The Best of the Best.

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Wife

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr Goel. My husband is a congenital heart adult. His surgeries were in 1965 and 1969 so the medical records are no longer available. Dr Goel had to figure out the best plan for an altered heart with no records. We are so happy that we found him and he was able to help my husband with his irregular and scary heartbeat. He has earned our trust and respect. . We weren't sure of his bedside manner at first but, we learned he is honest and will give you the facts. It was why we feel we made the best decision to have a cardiac ablation. We were informed and didn't feel pressured to do anything.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Goel spent time explaining my condition and what my options were as if I were the only patient that day. I had an unusual complication and Dr. Goel drew pictures and listened to my questions with patience.

Grateful patient!

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Having an unusual health complication that other physicians could not diagnose Dr.. Goel not only got the diagnosis but the cause and symptoms under control. He truly took me out of the preferably "one foot in the grave". I'm more grateful then I could ever write.

Saved my life!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I experienced SVT's for more then 20 years...I heard from all the cardiologist- "don't worry it's not life threatening". It was effected my quality of life though. Dr Goel was different- he understood my concerns and did a simple (for me not him) abaltion. He has an amzing staff that really cares!!!!

Patient

Posted on May 27th, 2013

I have been treated by Dr. Goel for 3 years due to Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyapathy. Because of this condition, he performed the ICD implant. His expertise is phenomenal. When diagnosed, he sat with me and fully explained every aspect of the condition to include both drawings and knowledge. He always takes the time to answer any questions I may have during my appointment or by telephone if I miss a question I wanted him to address. I have known him for 10 years plus as he also treated my husband (implant of pacemaker and monitor of Coumadin prescription) due to a stroke which casued aphasia. Not many doctors take the time to "explain" the "unknowns" to a patient; Dr. Goel will... I would not hesitate for a moment to highly recommend him.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

After being treat by a different cardiologist for 9 years, changed to Dr. Goel. I am now feeling better than I've felt in 9 years. He is treating me for arrhythmia and has also adjusted my medications.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Goel to any of my friends. He gave me information that was easy to understand as well as making me feel at ease with my medical condition. His bedside manner was caring and considerate as well as taking time to listen to all my concerns. Dr. Goel and his team made feel at ease before and after the procedure. His office staff were very kind and professional, as well.

Competent, Caring and Thorough Cardiologist

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr. Anil Goel is a very competent cardiologist who spends time to understand your medical condition in detail and suggests appropriate treatment plan. He looks at all aspects of your medical needs, from quality of life to longevity of life.

Deserves to be atop doctor in Detroit

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

Dr. Goel is A top cardiologist in Detroit area. He is well experienced and knowledgeable in his field. He explained to me my complications and course of treatment. I am glad his recommendations are working fie and i am heart healthy...

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Goel is one of the best doctors around. His mannerism is excellent. He takes his time to explain detail. Because of his experience I am here today.

corporate ceo pt

Posted on February 13th, 2012

greatest experience since the cleveland clinic i highly recommend dr goel