- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Anil Gullapalli?
July 10th, 2009First-rate physician
- Qualified, competent, professional, and friendly- I am a new patient and Dr. Gullapalli is the first physician I've ever had who is genuinely interested in my health and well-being; at every appointment he takes the time to talk with me regarding my health concerns and never acts as if he is too busy- I recommend him with no reservations whatsoever -- he is a great family physician
April 30th, 2009Outstanding physician!
My husband developed a problem on a Sunday night. I made a call to the doctor on call who turned out to be Dr.Gullapalli. We had never met him as we usually see another doctor at this group. Dr. Gullapalli called back right away and was very concerned and kind. It was determined that we could wait until the next day to be seen. Our regular doctor would not be in on Monday so Dr. Gullapalli offered to see us. We went on Monday, a little nervous as we didn't know him. We were seen right away and Dr. Gullapalli was wonderful! He is bright, funny and not an alarmist. We were so comfortable with him. He diagnosed the problem and prescribed medication and treatment. My husband is doing well. If you need a physician I would not hesitate to recommend him.
January 25th, 2016
November 21st, 2015
October 16th, 2014
September 2nd, 2014
August 29th, 2014
September 22nd, 2010
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides