A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Gupta, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Gupta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anil Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.