A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Gupta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anil Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Brodheadsville, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.