A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Gupta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anil Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Tobyhanna, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.