A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gupta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil Gupta practice?
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Tobyhanna, PA.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.