A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, BS, FACG, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Disorders of ear
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Gupta BS, FACG, and FACP is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anil Gupta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Gastroenterologists.