A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, BS, FACG, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Disorders of ear
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Gupta BS, FACG, and FACP is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anil Gupta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Gastroenterologists.