A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Hingorani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Hingorani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hingorani
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hingorani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Hingorani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hingorani graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hingorani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil DR Hingorani MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anil D. Hingorani practice?
- Dr. Anil Hingorani has 11 office locations.
Dr. Anil Hingorani practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.