A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Hingorani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Hingorani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hingorani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hingorani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Hingorani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hingorani graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hingorani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil DR Hingorani MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anil D. Hingorani practice?
- Dr. Anil Hingorani has 11 office locations.
Dr. Anil Hingorani practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.