A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Jayantilal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Anil Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Patel practices Internal Medicine near Sterling, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Sterling Internists.