A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Jain is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Jain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Jain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Jain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Anil Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Jain practices Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.