A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Juneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Juneja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juneja
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Juneja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Juneja, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Juneja graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Juneja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newberry County Memorial Hospital
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Juneja MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Juneja practice?
- Dr. Anil Juneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Juneja practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Psychiatrists and Orangeburg Addiction Specialists.