A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Gupta, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Gupta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anil Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Otolaryngology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Otolaryngologists.