Dr. Anil Gupta, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Never Pay First  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

During my first visit to Dr. Gupta's West Bloomfield office I endured a long wait time, a noisy waiting room, and a doctor who was not very friendly. Then I was given a prescription option that was financially ridiculous - a nasal spray costing $150. After receiving my Blue Cross explanation of benefits, I discovered that I overpaid for the office visit. After confirming with the office manager that I was owed a refund, she repeatedly "forgot" to mail me the refund check, and my follow-up emails and faxes go unanswered. I am done with this office, and urge everyone out there to go to another ENT as there are many good doctors in the area who surely treat their patients better.

Doctor's Response

I'm so sorry this was your experience in our West Bloomfield practice. This is not how we operate, nor is how Dr. Gupta as a doctor. I agree with you that the cost of these medications are outrageous, but that's not our doing. We actually provide our patients with coupons and options to best fit their family's needs. As for your refund, again not how we operate and all patients are given refunds for any overages they may have. Again I'm so sorry for your experience and I can assure you, this is not how out patients feel about our staff or office and wish you the best of health in seeking your medical needs.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

Great, caring Doctor that takes his time with you and gives you all the information you need. Great staff too!

|  Great with kids!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I have been bringing my kids to see Dr. Gupta for years. He has performed two ear tube placement procedures, and two tonsil/adenoidectomies in my family. He is wonderful with the children. He is easy to talk to, explains things well, and is very caring. I have no complaints at all! We love Dr. Gupta!

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Gupta is amazing! My daughter had tubes in her ears at 16 mos and he was great at letting us know exactly what was going to happen. He was easy to talk to, answered all our questions, and was great with my daughter. Follow up visits went just as well...the office staff was always nice and even went out of their way to change the TV station to kid shows for my little one :)

|  Wonderful ENT  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Anil Gupta performed Ear Tube surgery on my then 18-month year old daughter (at Great Lakes Surgical Center). Knew my daughter needed Ear Tube surgery and rejected two prior doctors I had had consultations with because I felt uncomfortable with them before being recommended to Dr. Gupta by a friend. He is wonderful, makes you feel completely at ease throughout the entire process, takes the time to explain all relevant details and answers all questions you have. Surgery went very well and my daughters health (and pronunciation!) are greatly improved!

|  Office Visit  |  show details
by Kurt Prock on Aug 24th, 2009

Very nice guy and helpful.