Dr. Anil Gupta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 9th, 2015
Worst office I have ever been to...do not go here. Horrible unfriendly staff, change schedules on their own accord, don't care about patients time and situations...awful experience..

December 22nd, 2014
VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED. NEVER TELL IN ADVANCE ABOUT CO-PAYMENT FOR MEDICARE PATIENTS, BUT LATER ON DEMAND MONEY UNFAIRLY. DONOT REPLY TO QUESTIONS, DONOT GIVE REPORTS.

July 22nd, 2012
Never Pay First
During my first visit to Dr. Gupta's West Bloomfield office I endured a long wait time, a noisy waiting room, and a doctor who was not very friendly. Then I was given a prescription option that was financially ridiculous - a nasal spray costing $150. After receiving my Blue Cross explanation of benefits, I discovered that I overpaid for the office visit. After confirming with the office manager that I was owed a refund, she repeatedly "forgot" to mail me the refund check, and my follow-up emails and faxes go unanswered. I am done with this office, and urge everyone out there to go to another ENT as there are many good doctors in the area who surely treat their patients better.

November 11th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Great, caring Doctor that takes his time with you and gives you all the information you need. Great staff too!

June 22nd, 2011
Great with kids!
I have been bringing my kids to see Dr. Gupta for years. He has performed two ear tube placement procedures, and two tonsil/adenoidectomies in my family. He is wonderful with the children. He is easy to talk to, explains things well, and is very caring. I have no complaints at all! We love Dr. Gupta!

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Gupta is amazing! My daughter had tubes in her ears at 16 mos and he was great at letting us know exactly what was going to happen. He was easy to talk to, answered all our questions, and was great with my daughter. Follow up visits went just as well...the office staff was always nice and even went out of their way to change the TV station to kid shows for my little one :)

January 6th, 2011
Wonderful ENT
Dr. Anil Gupta performed Ear Tube surgery on my then 18-month year old daughter (at Great Lakes Surgical Center). Knew my daughter needed Ear Tube surgery and rejected two prior doctors I had had consultations with because I felt uncomfortable with them before being recommended to Dr. Gupta by a friend. He is wonderful, makes you feel completely at ease throughout the entire process, takes the time to explain all relevant details and answers all questions you have. Surgery went very well and my daughters health (and pronunciation!) are greatly improved!

August 24th, 2009
Office Visit
Very nice guy and helpful.