A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Gupta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil K Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anil Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Cardiologists.