A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Hanuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanuman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Hanuman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil K Hanuman DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Hanuman practice?
- Dr. Anil Hanuman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anil Hanuman practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.