A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Saxena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Saxena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Saxena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saxena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Saxena practice?
Dr. Anil Saxena practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.