Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anil Saxena
Dr. Anil Saxena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saxena is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anil Saxena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anil Saxena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Jose Siu
Brooklyn, NY 0.15 mi48
Dr. Anna Kezerashvili
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.18 mi8
Dr. Kenneth Herwig
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.18 mi45