A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Saxena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Saxena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Saxena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Saxena MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Saxena practice?
- Dr. Anil Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Saxena practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.