A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anil Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anil Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Internists.