A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Sharma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Sharma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Sharma MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anil Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Sharma practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.