Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anil Singh
Dr. Anil Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Linden, NJ, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Wayne, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway, Overlook Hospital and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anil Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anil Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linden, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Narendrakumar Patel
Linden, NJ 0 mi41
Dr. Joseph Schulman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Linden, NJ 0.20 mi28