A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Kachru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Kachru is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kachru
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kachru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Kachru, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachru graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kachru has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kachru MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anil Kachru practice?
- Dr. Anil Kachru has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Kachru practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Critical Care Practitioners and Chicago Pulmonologists.