A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Kachru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Kachru, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachru graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kachru has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kachru MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anil Kachru practice?
- Dr. Anil Kachru has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anil Kachru practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Critical Care Practitioners and Chicago Pulmonologists.