A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Kapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil K Kapoor MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Anil Kapoor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anil Kapoor practices Rheumatology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ringwood, NJ.
See Wayne Rheumatologists.