A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Kesani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Kesani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesani graduated from University College London Medical School.
Dr. Kesani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil K Kesani MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Kesani practice?
- Dr. Anil Kesani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anil Kesani practices Neurological Surgery near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Olympia Fields Surgeons.