Dr. Anil Koganti MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Dallas, TX

no change

September 20th, 2015
Fixed shoulder and golf game
Six months after rotator cuff surgery my golf game was back with an extra 30 yards added to drive . Thank you Dr Koganti

September 3rd, 2015
Dr. Koganti was referred to me by Dr. Raymon Aggarwal. Both physicians are an A+ in my books...

August 15th, 2015
This is great doctor, he has it all!
This is without a doubt the best doctor and staff that I have encountered in years. He is kind, considerate , compassionate. Spends time explaining condition. He performed a shoulder replacement on me and 10 days out I am doing great. Best surgical result I've had and I have had knee and both feet as well as previous shoulder.

August 7th, 2013
He is the Best!
I Loooove Dr. Koganti! He's the best Doc ever! He's so humble, kind and patient. He listens to his patients and communicates with them on a level that they can understand. He treats everybody with love and respect; independent of color, race, language or appearance. He fixed my knee and I feel awesome. Even if he did an error or something, I still would see him. I’m spoiled now. I wish all of my doctors(family, pediatrician, etc) would be like him. I have referred all of my friends to see Dr. Koganti.

May 30th, 2013
Patient
Goes above and beyond to make sure you understand your injury. Takes interest in you and calls you by your preferred name. Staff is friendly and very flexible. Absolute professional, entire family uses him.

April 10th, 2013
Dr. Koganti simply cares
I had hyper twisted my knee 11 years ago and dealt with the pain because other surgeons just told me I was "fine". A friend recommended Dr. Koganti, he thoroughly explained what was wrong. His professionalism, knowledge and people friendly skills, I realized he was better than any pediatric surgeon I visited over the years and my relief was near. He simply cares and is the best in his field.

April 6th, 2012
My Name is Karla B. Huber
Dr Koganti resolved an issue with my should I had experienced for over 20 years. I saw several specialist at UTSWMC as well at Parkland. I endure painful tests not to mention years of discomfort. When I saw Dr. Koganti I could not even lift my arm with extreme discomfort. Dr. Koganti ran two tests and determined the appropriate steps. Its been 6 years since my surgery and I have never experienced one moment of pain since. I so thankful I found Dr. Koganti! By the way I used my real name for Credibility. And the wait time was worth it. I mean what price do you put on good health, even more The Best Doctor EVER!

March 29th, 2012
Eddie Van Derdys
Dr.Koganti operated my rotator cuff four years ago and I can still say that his hands are like magic. The only pain I felt was when the anesthesia wore off and I called his office and it was a Saturday (next day after operation) and I left word for him to call me. He did. He was honest to tell me that it would hurt for four or five hours more but then it will go away. That's just what happened. He saw me for follow-up four or six weeks later and told me that I had been one of the fastest healing patients he had operated for rotator cuff. He is the best and I experienced his endoscopic surgery. Thanks, Dr. Koganti!!!!

June 13th, 2010
Quality of medical care is high - so high it will reset your expectations for any future doctor you have! Dr. Koganti always spends time answering your questions in the office - if you have one later his staff follows up the same day with an answer. I cannot say enough positive things about this man and doctor, his skill and care are unparalleled.

September 1st, 2008
One in a million
Dr. Koganti answers all your questions, you're never rushed, and the level of skill he possesses is incredible. I've had two major surgeries with him and cannot say enough positive things!