A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Kumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anil Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Kumar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.