Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

2.5

by Beth Brummett on Mar 23rd, 2016

We cant say enough good things about our experience. Our son at 11 months had open heart surgery and Dr. Anil Kumar was wonderful with our child.

Worst experience with a doctor ever. show details Worst experience with a doctor ever.
Feb 3rd, 2015

Worst bed side manner of any pediatric specialist we have ever met. Actually insulted us and told us our other 2 doctors were essentially stupid/crazy. He made our child feel extremely uncomfortable and did not even do the testing 2 other physicians had insisted needed done asap and the entire reason why we were referred. Will never treat our child again, we have requested a new cardiologist.

incomplete diagnosis and care show details incomplete diagnosis and care
May 30th, 2011

My child was prescribed a medicine that was wrong for her (beta blockers) and I could not get any help from this doctor. I also had trouble getting a prescription refilled. I finally had to call his superior and his response to me afterwards was extremely unprofessional. He even humg up on me. He recommended my daughter for heart transplant and there were less invasive and less painful procedures available (cath lab ablation and oral medication). After I went elsewhere to have them done I found out that he could have done them. There was also a bad cath lab procedure performed by this Dr. resulting in a punctured carotid artery. After my child awakened from this accident, her throat swelled up around the breathing tube and this Dr. did not want to prescribe antibiotics. A peditric doctor in the hospital recommended going against this cardiologist and prescribed the antibiotic.