A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Lalwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Lalwani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalwani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lalwani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Lalwani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalwani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lalwani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Lalwani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Anil Lalwani practice?
- Dr. Anil Lalwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Lalwani practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.