A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Kumar, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transplant Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Vincent Hospital & Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Mysore Kumar MD and MS is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anil Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Du Bois, PA.
See Lebanon Internists.