A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Makam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Makam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makam graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Makam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Naga Makam MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil N. Makam practice?
- Dr. Anil Makam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anil Makam practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See San Francisco Internists.