A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Mendiratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Mendiratta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Mendiratta, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiratta graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Mendiratta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Mendiratta MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil Mendiratta practice?
- Dr. Anil Mendiratta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anil Mendiratta practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New York Neurologists.