A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Modi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Modi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Health System
- West Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil R Modi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil R. Modi practice?
- Dr. Anil Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Modi practices Internal Medicine near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Internists.