A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Mukerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Mukerjee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukerjee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Mukerjee, FACC, FACP, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukerjee graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Mukerjee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Weeks Memorial Hospital
- Littleton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Mukerjee FACC, FACP, and FASE is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Mukerjee practice?
- Dr. Anil Mukerjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Mukerjee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, NH.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Cardiologists.