A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Nabha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Nabha, Nephrologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Nabha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabha graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nabha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans