Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anil Nair
Dr. Anil Nair, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Winchester, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Nair is affiliated with Boston University Medical Ctr Hospital, Quincy Medical Center and Carney Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anil Nair has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Anil Nair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.
Dr. Andrew Bott
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Quincy, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Zhi Qiao
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Quincy, MA 0 mi30
Dr. Arumugam Thanumalaya Perumal
Quincy, MA 0 mi36