A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Nalluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Nalluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nalluri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nalluri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Nalluri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalluri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Nalluri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Choudary Nalluri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anil C. Nalluri practice?
- Dr. Anil Nalluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Nalluri practices Psychiatry near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Psychiatrists.