Dr. Anil Nalluri MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Youngstown, OH

3.3

June 10th, 2016
The staff was wonderful, very compassionate about their job.

June 4th, 2016
Exquisite

April 30th, 2016
He is the worst Dr ever. I cant believe he hasnt been shut down yet.

July 13th, 2015
Well where to start...... He's the most expensive suboxone doctor, won't take insurance AT ALL. You get to his office and hands you a cup for a UT and then checks your blood pressure. Then you wait like 10 minutes and he calls you back asks you how you feel and then writes you a script and sends you on his way. You can tell all he cares about is the CASH MONEY because every time I'm there he's watching his secretary put the money in the drawer and then he pulls it out and starts thumbing through the bills. I will definitely find a new doctor and report him to the DEA. I have a problem and he's not helping me by any means.

October 23rd, 2014
Don't bother....
Tried calling to schedule an appointment, went to the answering machine where the Dr. provided his personal number to call to become a new patient if he was not available. Called the second number, he answered with, "hello", and then told me he would not accept new patients...very frustrating :-(

February 25th, 2014
the real truth
Are you kidding me, I just read about a half dozen reviews about nalluri that had to be fabricated snow jobs that he wrote or paid others to write! he is not fantastic, not professional, rude, ignorant and nuts. Where did he get his education???? He talks about weather, sports, the economy, but no about one's actual problems, oh he sure can write scripts! Watch the BWI video, that says a lot. How is this man still practicing psychiatry? How!

October 23rd, 2013
Good doctor
Good Dr talks about the negative of my problems, helps me through it.

September 13th, 2013
Excellent Care
The staff at Dr. Nalluri's office is ALWAYS professional, prompt and courteous. From the time I walk in the door to the time I leave, the process is smooth and seamless. I am treated with dignity & respect. Dr. Nalluri spends quality time with me and ensures that my treatment regimen is on target. I can honestly say that Dr. Nalluri has helped me return to good health, both mentally and physically. I would recommend him to anyone who is need of psychiatric help.

September 12th, 2013
The Doc and his staff are GREAT!
The Doc and his staff are GREAT! In all areas that you would expect from a doctor. The staff are always friendly and courteous and endeavor to give me the best they possibly can. The doctor is always sure of himself and friendly in his treatment of patients. When I wasn’t feeling well he was super concerned and treated me very well.

September 9th, 2013
Dr. Nalluri was very nice and positive! Thank you!
Dr. Nalluri was very nice and positive! Thank you!

September 4th, 2013
He is a great man!!
Please note that I have been seeing Dr. Nalluri for many years. I know that he has been very helpful for me in the process of helping me to get better and better. I greatly appreciate his patience, kindness, and most of all, his expertise. He is a great man.

September 3rd, 2013
The Best!
Dr. Nalluri has been my doctor since the 80's. He helped me when I was married and being mentally and physically abused by my husband. He has continued to be there for me and help me through all types of situations, he is truly a good Dr. and I thank him for everything!