A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Nanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Nanda, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Nanda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Nanda MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil Nanda practice?
- Dr. Anil Nanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Nanda practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Allergists and Lewisville Internists.