A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Nanda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Nanda, FACS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nanda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Nanda FACS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anil Nanda practice?
- Dr. Anil Nanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Nanda practices Neurological Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Neurological Surgeons.