A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Nanda is Good. Dr. Nanda has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Nanda, MD, MBBS, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformations, and Back Injuries.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nanda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Willis -Knighton Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nanda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anil Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil M. Nanda practice?
Dr. Anil Nanda practices Neurological Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.