Dr. Anil Nath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anil Nath?

Excellent

Posted on May 10th, 2014

Before I can submit to be put into a state of unconsciousness, I have to feel secure. Dr. Nath talked to me explaining in detail what would be happening and what I should expect on awakening. He understood my anxiety and helped me through to a successful surgery.

Horrible experience

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Dr. Nath was awful. In recovery of my 3rd surgery, Dr. Nath's nurse Monica Fagan told me I was ungrateful which made me very upset.His nurse summoned him to my bedside to "smooth things over" Being the unprofessional doctor he is he began whispering to his nurse in front of me.I asked him what he was whispering about he stated "its none of your business" If the conversation was not intended for me to hear it should have taken place elsewhere. His attitude, gestures, and practice of medicine was very unprofessional.

Posted on September 6th, 2015