A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Parwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Parwani, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parwani graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Vasdev Parwani MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anil V. Parwani practice?
- Dr. Anil Parwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Parwani practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.