A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Patil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Patil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patil graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Patil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Sahebgouda Patil MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil S. Patil practice?
- Dr. Anil Patil has 12 office locations.
Dr. Anil Patil practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lindenhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amityville, NY and Dix Hills, NY.
See Lindenhurst Anesthesiologists and Lindenhurst Pain Management Doctors.