A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Patil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Patil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patil graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Patil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Sahebgouda Patil MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil S. Patil practice?
- Dr. Anil Patil has 11 office locations.
Dr. Anil Patil practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amityville, NY and Farmingdale, NY.
See New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists and New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors.