A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Pawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Pawa, MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Pawa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawa graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pawa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil K Pawa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Pawa practice?
- Dr. Anil Pawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Pawa practices Pediatrics near Jackson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Jackson Pediatricians.