A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ANIL PAWA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ANIL PAWA, MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ANIL PAWA, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. PAWA graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. PAWA has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ANIL PAWA MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. ANIL PAWA practice?
- Dr. ANIL PAWA has 1 office location.
Dr. ANIL PAWA practices Pediatrics near Jackson, NJ.
See Jackson Pediatricians.