A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Pinto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Pinto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Pinto has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Bosco Manuel Pinto MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anil B. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Anil Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Pinto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.