Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Cold as ice...  |  show details
by Jessica on Nov 3rd, 2014

Dr. Pinto has ZERO bedside manner. ZERO. The last straw was when he told me my gestational sac did not contain a baby and two seconds later asked my husband about his "retro" shoes. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. We left and never saw him again. If you want someone that cares about your multiple pregnancy losses, go elsewhere. I don't care how good he is or isn't, he needs to work on his ability to connect and empathize with his patients. Horrible experience.

|  show details
by J.B.C on Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr.Pinto does not care about his patients. He is more about money than care. He tried to order same test after I told him that he already ordered that test on me. He was confused until he looked it up on computer and confirmed it was already done. He gets upset if you tell him anything that he does not agree with. Short man syndrome.

|  dont waste your time, money or emotional energy - he's too full!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Pinto by my OBGYN and also a friend who successfully used him for IVF 7 years ago. Sadly, Dr. Pinto was at least an hour to 90 minutes late to every single appointment I had with him which made me late to work. His knowledge of endometriosis is poor and recommended surgery, which was unnecessary - luckily I went to another dr who re-evaluted me and advised against surgery due to the small size of my scar tissue. I felt like he was trying to sell me on doing extra procedures for IVF that were unnecessary (like dialating my cervix, and removing any small cysts on my ovaries). After doing several fertility tests to identify that yes I do have endometrosis (which I later found out from my current doctor were unnecessary procedures), my husband and I wait 90 minutes to meet with him for our final consultation appointment where he makes recommendations. He started off the appointment by telling me another patient's medical record thinking it was me - he didnt even know who I was and it took him 15 minutes to realize that he had me confused with another patient!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. his practice is too full and too many patients! I also had several difficulties with their billing department and am still sorting out our bill with them after not seeing him for several months. His knowledge of endometriosis is very poor - his bedside manner is like a salesman. He has an attitude of being pushy and if you dont agree with him (like about doing invasive uncessary surgery), he becomes slightly angry, and he has too many patients to even know who you are! I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. PINTO!!

|  On the First Try!!!  |  show details
by Candace and Michael on Dec 30th, 2013

We had already been to 2 other fertility clinics, so we were a little jaded with the process. However, Dr. Pinto took time to explain the process to us and made sure that we understood most everything before we left. He has many office locations and stayed very busy, but he and his staff did very well in informing us of last minute changes. Towards the end of the process, Dr. Pinto had brought on a new physician, Dr. Orkun Tan. He was extremely nice and knew everything about our specific case. Although, we only saw him for the last 2 ultrasound visits, we were impressed. We are thankful every day for the blessing that Dr. Pinto and his staff gave us. We are expecting twins, a boy and girl.

|  Egg Donor  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Pinto is extremely rude, has absolutely no bed side manner, and displays a lack of care and consideration for his patients that is at the least upsetting and at the worst indicative of very poor moral character. The morning of my egg retrieval Dr. Pinto didn't even know who I was, didn't know what my name was, and went on to speak to me in a very rude, condescending and inappropriate manner when he erroneously thought I was another patient who had made a mistake in her cycle earlier in the week. He displays absolutely NO care for his patients whatsoever. After the retrieval he didn't check on me personally as the anesthesiologist did and no one from his office called me at all after my donation to make sure everything went ok. He puts in very little work per patient yet went on to tell me how busy he was when I asked to speak with him about my concerns. He is by far the worst doctor of any doctor I have ever been to. I have filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board.

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

Complete lack of respect for people's time. Triple books the first appointment of the day and will just make you wait and wait. The first appointment of the day!

|  Irresponsible  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2013

Dr pinto has too many locations to be a responsible practitioner. I am very concerned about his ability to practice medicine. As a patient, I did not receive answers to phone calls or emails when attempting to start an IVF cycle. My tests were lost multiple times, and it never seemed like they knew what was going on from one week to the next. In short, fertility is a personal issue requiring some a bedside manner and handholding. Dr pinto just doesn't care, and his staff is uninterested at best. There are other fertility specialists in town that have to be better than this guy. Also, be prepared to wait an hour for your appt.

|  Unethical insurance practices, arrogant bedside manner, rude office staff  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

This doctor did a procedure on me without telling me about it first. After two years of infertility, I was going to do my first IVF cycle. He did a hysteroscopy on me to ensure my uterus was in good shape. A month later, I was also billed for "re-opening fallopian tubes". My tubes were shown OPEN in a HSG test months earlier. My husband and I are horrified. He just did that procedure so he could bill insurance for it! And he never bothered telling us about it! Pinto is blunt and no bedside matter--but that is not the problem for us. The issues include: rude, insensitive staff, longer than normal wait times, and Pinto himself is CARELESS. He would walk into my room without a chart and ask how many days along in my cycle I was. This guy is a money making machine---no concern for the patients. Look elsewhere for a RE in the Dallas area!

|  briana meeks  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

My visit with Dr. Pinto was by far the best Dr visit I have ever had he is one of the most caring compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is honest you may not like what he has to say but its the truth I brought my family along and he encouraged them to stay with me instead of telling them to leave the room. I hope this helps

|  Fabulous Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Pinto is knowledgable, courteous, and he is aggressive when it came to diagnosing, and addressing my fertility issues. He's great!

|  Aggravating!!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I was wanting to make an appointment to check my hormone balance because I have irregular periods and other things going on. I'm not trying to get pregnant but if there is something wrong with me right now that would prevent me from getting pregnant in the future, I would like to know. This is what is on there website:"For patients whose goal is not pregnancy, Dr. Pinto can help overcome other reproductive and hormonal difficulties that need the expertise of a trained reproductive endocrinologist, through careful diagnosis and leading edge treatments."So I called trying to make an appointment for my hormone imbalance and was asked if I'm trying to get pregnant and I said no. So the lady said "I think you need to go see your gyno, I don't think we do that here." I said, "You don't check for hormone imbalances?" She said "well let me check" and I was put on hold. She came back and said "You need to go see your gyno." I hate false advertisement and when people talk to you like your stupid.Thanks for all the help Dr. Pinto's office!!!!

|  Hello  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2010

Since I met Dr.anil Pinto he has showed me so much concerned and love of his profession that I am always recomending him and his staff all the time... We started going to him on the 16th of nov. 2008 and by the 16 of aug 2009 I welcome my babygirl into our family!!!! Thanks you soooo much Dr. Anil Pinto!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2010

Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Pinto to anyone struggling with fertility issues. He is very frank, but very good. I will admit I left his office in tears more times than not, but his truthfulness was appreciated over time. Thanks to his harsh (at the time), firm diagnosis and protocol, I have a beautiful son.He is a doctor who is quick to give a statistic or percentage, but also there with a hug when needed. We just love Dr. Pinto.

|  Worst RE Dr in Dallas  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

Dr Pinto had the worst bed side manner out of any Dr. I have ever been to. When speaking to him he look like he is falling asleep. He will waste your time, unless you plan on paying $13,0000 for IVF.

|  Brilliant doctor/caring staff  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

Dr. Pinto is a wonderful, brilliant doctor. He made my husband comfortable, which was a TALL order, and he is very informative and takes pains to make sure his patients understand each step of the process. We have a sweet one year old and plan to go back again for our next. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Good Dr not so Good Staff.  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2009

I've been going to his location for over a year now. Still no luck. I had couple of things done while in his care and he is a good Dr no doubt. But following up with their patiente not soo good. I stoped going for over a month due to personal things. Drs Staff never called for our follow ups and when they would set up and appt it would be for the wrong thing and the Dr stopped seing us.. He now has an assistant that those all his work. We keep going but we stopped seing him. So we just decied to change Drs and go with someone else.

|  is a Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 20th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Anil Pinto of the Repromed Center is a great Doctor. I was referred to his office in Grapevine from a different doctor and was nervous a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Would recommend him to anyone  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2008

Dr. Pinto was amazing. He is a very caring doctor who was as delighted with my pregnancy as I was. He is thorough, extremely thoughtful, and he LISTENS. His office staff is as wonderful as he is. I would recommend him to anyone who was seeking excellent, professional care for infertility.