Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

3.0

Best Doctor by far show details Best Doctor by far
by Summer K on Jun 28th, 2016

Dr. Pinto and his staff have a unique way of making you feel as if you are their only patient. I have seen multiple doctor's before I was referred to Dr. Pinto and he rises far above the rest. He genuinely wants to give you the best possible chance of achieving a successful IVF cycle. In my case, it worked the first time! :) I will be going back in a couple of years to see him again for a frozen transfer.:) Also, Dr. Pinto's office staff remained very professional which is extremely rare!

Mar 30th, 2016

Dr Pinto is an awesome doctor. He and his facility were there through my long tiring and sometimes frustrating journey. If it were not for him and his facility I would not get the chance to experience having a family. My husband and I owe everything to them!

terrible! rip off! show details terrible! rip off!
Feb 7th, 2016

He is stretching himself too far and thin with all of these practices, practically falling asleep in our appointments. He will tell us one test result one week and a totally different result the next week, when it is the same test! He says rude comments. He speaks to you in a condescending manner.

Dec 4th, 2015

Dr pinto is a good dr, he's pretty knowledgable of what he is doing. He has good nurses and other staff except for two: one is the receptionist in tyler and the other one is the recovery nurse name renee in vivere dallas.

Worst experience ever show details Worst experience ever
Sep 15th, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Pinto to anyone. He is not compassionate. His billing staff are rude and unprofessional. Dr. Pinto and his staff are not willing to work with you at all!

Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Pinto and the ReproMed team are so wonderful. Our journey started out to be a tuff one, but they really took the time to explain stuff and make us feel comfortable. I highly recommend ReproMed Fertility.

Busy...but a GREAT Dr.!!! show details Busy...but a GREAT Dr.!!!
by Ashley on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Pinto is a wonderful doctor. He really took the time to explain different options to me and my husband, and always made our opinions and questions seem important. His staff in the Grapevine and McKinney offices are very friendly and always giving encouragment. He is a very busy doctor and finding him in a preferred office is sometimes hard, but when you are with him he takes the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease.

Cold as ice... show details Cold as ice...
by Jessica on Nov 3rd, 2014

Dr. Pinto has ZERO bedside manner. ZERO. The last straw was when he told me my gestational sac did not contain a baby and two seconds later asked my husband about his "retro" shoes. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. We left and never saw him again. If you want someone that cares about your multiple pregnancy losses, go elsewhere. I don't care how good he is or isn't, he needs to work on his ability to connect and empathize with his patients. Horrible experience.

by J.B.C on Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr.Pinto does not care about his patients. He is more about money than care. He tried to order same test after I told him that he already ordered that test on me. He was confused until he looked it up on computer and confirmed it was already done. He gets upset if you tell him anything that he does not agree with. Short man syndrome.

On the First Try!!! show details On the First Try!!!
by Candace and Michael on Dec 30th, 2013

We had already been to 2 other fertility clinics, so we were a little jaded with the process. However, Dr. Pinto took time to explain the process to us and made sure that we understood most everything before we left. He has many office locations and stayed very busy, but he and his staff did very well in informing us of last minute changes. Towards the end of the process, Dr. Pinto had brought on a new physician, Dr. Orkun Tan. He was extremely nice and knew everything about our specific case. Although, we only saw him for the last 2 ultrasound visits, we were impressed. We are thankful every day for the blessing that Dr. Pinto and his staff gave us. We are expecting twins, a boy and girl.

Egg Donor show details Egg Donor
Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Pinto is extremely rude, has absolutely no bed side manner, and displays a lack of care and consideration for his patients that is at the least upsetting and at the worst indicative of very poor moral character. The morning of my egg retrieval Dr. Pinto didn't even know who I was, didn't know what my name was, and went on to speak to me in a very rude, condescending and inappropriate manner when he erroneously thought I was another patient who had made a mistake in her cycle earlier in the week. He displays absolutely NO care for his patients whatsoever. After the retrieval he didn't check on me personally as the anesthesiologist did and no one from his office called me at all after my donation to make sure everything went ok. He puts in very little work per patient yet went on to tell me how busy he was when I asked to speak with him about my concerns. He is by far the worst doctor of any doctor I have ever been to. I have filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board.

Aug 21st, 2013

Complete lack of respect for people's time. Triple books the first appointment of the day and will just make you wait and wait. The first appointment of the day!

Irresponsible show details Irresponsible
Jun 22nd, 2013

Dr pinto has too many locations to be a responsible practitioner. I am very concerned about his ability to practice medicine. As a patient, I did not receive answers to phone calls or emails when attempting to start an IVF cycle. My tests were lost multiple times, and it never seemed like they knew what was going on from one week to the next. In short, fertility is a personal issue requiring some a bedside manner and handholding. Dr pinto just doesn't care, and his staff is uninterested at best. There are other fertility specialists in town that have to be better than this guy. Also, be prepared to wait an hour for your appt.

Unethical insurance practices, arrogant bedside manner, rude office staff show details Unethical insurance practices, arrogant bedside manner, rude office staff
Feb 23rd, 2012

This doctor did a procedure on me without telling me about it first. After two years of infertility, I was going to do my first IVF cycle. He did a hysteroscopy on me to ensure my uterus was in good shape. A month later, I was also billed for "re-opening fallopian tubes". My tubes were shown OPEN in a HSG test months earlier. My husband and I are horrified. He just did that procedure so he could bill insurance for it! And he never bothered telling us about it! Pinto is blunt and no bedside matter--but that is not the problem for us. The issues include: rude, insensitive staff, longer than normal wait times, and Pinto himself is CARELESS. He would walk into my room without a chart and ask how many days along in my cycle I was. This guy is a money making machine---no concern for the patients. Look elsewhere for a RE in the Dallas area!

briana meeks show details briana meeks
Feb 6th, 2012

My visit with Dr. Pinto was by far the best Dr visit I have ever had he is one of the most caring compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is honest you may not like what he has to say but its the truth I brought my family along and he encouraged them to stay with me instead of telling them to leave the room. I hope this helps

Fabulous Doctor! show details Fabulous Doctor!
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Pinto is knowledgable, courteous, and he is aggressive when it came to diagnosing, and addressing my fertility issues. He's great!

Aggravating!! show details Aggravating!!
Oct 11th, 2011

I was wanting to make an appointment to check my hormone balance because I have irregular periods and other things going on. I'm not trying to get pregnant but if there is something wrong with me right now that would prevent me from getting pregnant in the future, I would like to know. This is what is on there website:"For patients whose goal is not pregnancy, Dr. Pinto can help overcome other reproductive and hormonal difficulties that need the expertise of a trained reproductive endocrinologist, through careful diagnosis and leading edge treatments."So I called trying to make an appointment for my hormone imbalance and was asked if I'm trying to get pregnant and I said no. So the lady said "I think you need to go see your gyno, I don't think we do that here." I said, "You don't check for hormone imbalances?" She said "well let me check" and I was put on hold. She came back and said "You need to go see your gyno." I hate false advertisement and when people talk to you like your stupid.Thanks for all the help Dr. Pinto's office!!!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 13th, 2010

Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Pinto to anyone struggling with fertility issues. He is very frank, but very good. I will admit I left his office in tears more times than not, but his truthfulness was appreciated over time. Thanks to his harsh (at the time), firm diagnosis and protocol, I have a beautiful son.He is a doctor who is quick to give a statistic or percentage, but also there with a hug when needed. We just love Dr. Pinto.

Worst RE Dr in Dallas show details Worst RE Dr in Dallas
Sep 26th, 2010

Dr Pinto had the worst bed side manner out of any Dr. I have ever been to. When speaking to him he look like he is falling asleep. He will waste your time, unless you plan on paying $13,0000 for IVF.

Brilliant doctor/caring staff show details Brilliant doctor/caring staff
May 17th, 2010

Dr. Pinto is a wonderful, brilliant doctor. He made my husband comfortable, which was a TALL order, and he is very informative and takes pains to make sure his patients understand each step of the process. We have a sweet one year old and plan to go back again for our next. I would recommend him to anyone.

Good Dr not so Good Staff. show details Good Dr not so Good Staff.
Sep 30th, 2009

I've been going to his location for over a year now. Still no luck. I had couple of things done while in his care and he is a good Dr no doubt. But following up with their patiente not soo good. I stoped going for over a month due to personal things. Drs Staff never called for our follow ups and when they would set up and appt it would be for the wrong thing and the Dr stopped seing us.. He now has an assistant that those all his work. We keep going but we stopped seing him. So we just decied to change Drs and go with someone else.

Would recommend him to anyone show details Would recommend him to anyone
Nov 22nd, 2008

Dr. Pinto was amazing. He is a very caring doctor who was as delighted with my pregnancy as I was. He is thorough, extremely thoughtful, and he LISTENS. His office staff is as wonderful as he is. I would recommend him to anyone who was seeking excellent, professional care for infertility.