by Dawn Harris on May 7th, 2015

Dr. Punjabi is an amazing doctor. He is always there for his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is always so pleasant and helpful.

vet show details vet
by kelley on Mar 19th, 2014

How the Veterans Affairs was able to get Dr. Punjabi on their staff when he has his own thriving practice says so much about him as a Doctor. His bedside manner is that of a father, friend, uncle and he's humorous. His work and explanation of what he planned to do all speaks for itself...

Honest, reliable, professional, and talented show details Honest, reliable, professional, and talented
by Paula Baum on Jul 10th, 2013

Dr. Punjabi performed plastic surgery on a serious wound I had following knee surgery. He was very thoughtful in his recommendations, he did what he said he would do, he didn't rush me and was willing to answer all of my questions, He is one of the kindest men. He made sure I was taken care of when I needed some additional help. He even checked up on me to see if things were okay. He doesn't mind sharing a little of himself with you so you get to know him a little bit. He is someone that can be trusted to do his best for each of his patients. He seems proud to be a physician and most...most of all...he is real. Nice, very nice guy. He did an excellent job on my knee by the way!

Great plastic surgeon! show details Great plastic surgeon!
Feb 20th, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty and lip augmentation done with Dr. Punjabi My work is exquisite! I look so much better, and my face looks natural. Highly skilled surgeon. Highly recommend.

by Natalie Gorges on Oct 26th, 2009

I am been going to Dr.Anil Punjabi for 7 years. He is the ONLY doctor I see or have work on me. He makes you feel like a friend. I know he care about what he does and is VERY helpful with questions. Is always on call. There is no need to go and check out other doctors he is your man. After the first visit I fell in love with his bed side manner. He spends the time needed to get the job done right the first time. This is a five star doctor.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Citysearch User on Apr 24th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr West is a very caring doctor and she knows her stuff. Her nurse is great and very friendly. This place has a very at home feeling about...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com